RULES OF INTERNET SERVICE
- These Terms and Conditions define the general terms, conditions and manner of providing services by electronic means to the Service Provider, through the website www.efneo.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Internet Service”).
§ 1 Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions – this is the rules of the Website.
2. Web Site – means the websites under which the Service Provider runs an Internet Service, running on www.efneo.com.
3. Service Provider – means Efneo sp. Z o.o. With its registered office in Warsaw (03-464), pl. Hallera 5 lok. 14a, NIP: 1132871910, REGON: 147052201, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the City of Warsaw. Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000492928; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Website.
4. User – means the entity for which, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of law and regulations, services may be provided electronically.
§ 2 General provisions
1. All rights to the Web Site, including intellectual property rights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Web Site, as well as patterns, forms and logos, belong to the Service Provider and may only be used in the manner specified. And in accordance with the Regulations.
2. The Internet Service is provided by the Service Provider through the Internet and the Website of the Service, as a resource of information and IT systems.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to place on the Website of the Website advertising material relating to third party goods and services in the forms used on the Internet.
4. It is forbidden to use the Website or the Website of the Website by Users or third parties for the transmission of unsolicited commercial information.
§ 3 Use of the Website
1. Use of the Website means any activity of the User, which leads you to familiarize yourself with the contents of the Website of the Website.
2. Use of the Website may only be made on the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations.
4. The User, using the Website, is not entitled to any interference with the content, structure, form, graphics, operation mechanism of the Website and the Website of the Website.
5. It is forbidden to provide unlawful content and to use the User’s Website, the Web Site or any unpaid service provided by the Service Provider in a manner contrary to law, good morals, infringing personal property of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider.
6. You are entitled to use the resources of the Website solely for your own use. It is not permissible to use the resources and functionality of the Website for the purpose of you conducting any commercial activity or that would violate the Service Provider’s interest.
7. The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may entail a threat to the unauthorized access and modification of User Data, so users should use appropriate technical means to minimize the risks identified above. In particular, use anti-virus and identity-protection programs that use the Internet.
§ 4 Services
1. The User may agree to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes. In this case, the Service Provider explicitly informs you of the purpose of collecting the User’s personal data, as well as known Service Providers or the intended recipients of such data. The consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes takes into account that: (a) the consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time; (B) The user subject to personal data shall have the right of access to the content and the correction of personal data; C) entrusting the Seller with personal data is made by ticking the appropriate box in the registration form of Discount Discounts – Notification.
2. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes means, in particular, consent to receive commercial information from the Service Provider or advertisers cooperating with the Service Provider to the e-mail address of the User as specified in the registration form.
3. The Service Provider shall provide electronic means to the Users free of charge Discount Codes – Notices. The service is provided 24 (twenty four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week.
4. Service Discount Codes – Notifications are the delivery by the Service Provider of the electronic mail provided by the User, electronic messages containing information about new offers and products of the Service Provider. Discount Codes – Notifications are sent by the Service Provider to all Users who have made a record.
5. Discount Service – Notices may be used by any User who will enter his / her email address by using the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Website of the Service. After submitting the completed registration form, the User is promptly sent by electronic mail to the e-mail address provided on the registration form, confirmed by the Service Provider. At this moment an agreement for the provision of the Discount Billing Service – Notification is concluded.
6. Any electronic message within the Discount Discounts Service – Notices addressed to User Data includes in particular: a) sender information; B) filled in “subject” field, specifying the content of the consignment; C) information about the possibility and method of giving up the free service Discount Codes – Notifications.
7. The User may at any time opt-out of receiving the Service Discount Codes – Notification by unsubscribing via the link provided in each electronic message sent under the Discount Codes – Notices.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to select and change the type, form, time and manner of accessing selected services, which will inform Users in a manner appropriate to the amendment of the Regulations.
9. The Service Provider is entitled to block access to free services, in the event of your actions to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Users, breach by the User of legal regulations or provisions of the Regulations and also when blocking access to free services is justified on grounds of security – in particular: By User Security Web Site or other hacking activities. Blocking access to free services for the aforementioned reasons is continuing for the time needed to resolve the issue that is the basis for blocking access to free services. The Service Provider notifies the User of the intention to block access to free of charge services by electronic means to the address provided by the User in the posting form.
§ 5 Discount Coupon Alerts
1. Each User of the Service who makes a subscription to the Discount Codes – Notifications pursuant to §4 para. 5 receives a discount code from the Service Provider, entitling you to a 15% discount on all goods presented within the Service Provider’s online store, which will be opened by the Service Provider at www.efneo.com and within the framework of the Service Provider’s crowdfunding. Information about the opening date of the shop and the place and time of the service provider’s implementation of the crowdfunding activities will be provided on the Service Provider’s Website and sent to the Users using the Discount Codes – Notifications to their email addresses. The possibility of using discount codes expires in the case of an online shop within one month of the opening of the online store, and in the case of crowdfunding, within 5 days of its launch. The Service Provider will send information about the validity of the discount code to the User’s e-mail address.
2. The discount code will be sent by the Service Provider in an electronic message to the address given by the User in the form of the Discount Discounts – Notification service.
3. Each discount code can only be used once.
4. To use the discount code in the Service Provider’s shop, the User should provide it in the form of an order for a dedicated form on the shop’s website or send it via email to the Service Provider’s address in the case of mail order.
5. Receipt of the discount code does not entail any financial burden for the User or the obligation to make a purchase in the Service Provider’s online shop.
6. Discount code received by the User as part of the subscription service Discount Codes – Notices are not exchangeable for cash, other services or benefits.
§ 6 Complaints
- The User may make a complaint to the Service Provider regarding the use of services provided electronically by the Service Provider. The complaint may be submitted electronically and sent to the Service Provider’s electronic address. In the complaint form, the User should provide his / her e-mail address when writing the Discount Codes – Notifications and the description of the problem. The Service Provider immediately and not later than 14 (fourteen) days shall process complaints and reply to the User’s e-mail address as stated in the complaint notification.
§ 7 Withdrawal from the contract
1. The user may withdraw from the contract of providing the service by electronic means without giving reasons by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 10 (ten) days of the date of placing the order. To keep that deadline, it is enough to send a statement before it expires.
2. The right of withdrawal is not available to You in the event of service provision commenced, with the User’s consent, within 10 (ten) days.
§ 8 Liability
1. The service provider shall not be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of services provided electronically, if caused by third parties (in particular telecommunications operators, telecommunications providers and electricity providers). However, the Service Provider shall be liable for his own acts or omissions for the acts or omissions of persons from whom he performs the services provided by electronic means as well as the persons who perform the services entrusted to him.
2. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the impossibility or difficulty in using the Website, resulting from the reasons lying on the side of the User.
3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by acts or omissions of the Users, in particular for using them from the Internet Service in a manner inconsistent with the applicable laws or regulations.
4. The sole source of the Service Provider’s obligations is these Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws.
§ 9 Personal data and files “Cookies”
1. The Administrator of the User’s personal data provided to the Service Provider is the Service Provider voluntarily.
2. Personal data will be processed by the Service Provider only on the basis of a data processing authorization and solely for the provision of services provided electronically by the Service Provider and other purposes specified in the Regulations.
3. Personal data provided to the Service Providers shall be provided voluntarily.
4. Any person who provides the Service Provider with his or her personal data shall have the right to access and to correct their personal information.
5. The service provider provides the possibility of removing personal data from the collection. The Service Provider may refuse to delete personal data if the User has violated the applicable law and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and establish the user’s liability.
6. The Service Provider shall protect the personal data provided to him and shall make every effort to protect them from unauthorized access or use. The collection of User’s personal information is treated as a separate database, stored on the Service Provider’s server, in a dedicated security zone providing adequate protection.
7. The Service Provider does not provide, sell or otherwise share the User’s personal information to other persons or institutions unless expressly agreed or at the request of the User, in accordance with applicable law or at the request of a court, prosecutor’s office, police or other authority. Authority, in case of violation by the Users of the law.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to disclose aggregate statistical statements about Users to the Service Provider and its Web sites. Such statements refer to the views of the Website and do not contain any personal information of the User.
9. The Service Provider uses a “cookie” file mechanism which, when used by Users from the Service Websites, is stored by the Service Provider’s server on the end user’s hard disk drive.
10. The use of “cookies” files is intended to correct the operation of the Site’s Websites on End Users. This mechanism does not damage the end user terminal and does not cause any configuration changes to the end user equipment or the software installed on these devices. “Cookies” are not meant to identify Users.
11. The Service Provider uses a “cookie” file mechanism to: a) store information about End Users; B) verification and development of its offer; C) collecting statistics.
12. Each user may disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his or her terminal device. The Service Provider indicates that the exclusion of “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Website.
§ 10 Termination of the contract
1. Either Party may terminate the service contract by electronic means at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the retention of rights acquired by the other Party prior to terminating the above- The agreement and the provisions below.
2. The Service Provider shall terminate the Service Agreement by electronic means by sending to the User a relevant statement of will to the e-mail address provided by the User during the subscription to the Discount Codes – Notices, with the termination being 7 (seven) days.
3. The User terminates the Service Agreement by electronic means by sending a written declaration of will to the Service Provider to the Service Provider, with the termination being terminated at the expiration of 7 (seven) days.
4. Upon termination or expiration of the agreement, all information relating to you is removed from the Website immediately.
§ 11 Final provisions and amendment of the Rules of Procedure
1. The Terms and Conditions apply from the date of publication on the website of the Internet Service and supersede the previously binding regulations of the Internet Service.
2. The contents of these Terms and Conditions may be preserved by printing, saving on the media or downloading at any time from the web site.
3. Regulations may be changed. Any changes to the Terms will be informed by the Service Provider on the homepage of the Website, including changes to the Terms and Conditions, and maintenance of this information on the website of the Website for at least 14 (fourteen) consecutive calendar days. Use of the free service Discount Codes – Notifications will be additionally notified by the Service Provider by sending to the e-mail address specified by them in the subscription of the Discount Codes – Notifications, information containing the statement of changes to the Regulations.
4. Notification of amendment of the Regulations shall be made no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days prior to the introduction of the amended Regulations. In the event that the User using the Discount Codes – Notifications accept the new Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider is obliged to notify the Service Provider within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notification of the amendment of the Regulations. Lack of acceptance will result in termination of contract in accordance with §10.
5. In the event of a dispute under the terms of an electronic service contract, the Parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising on the basis of these Regulations is Polish law.
6. The Regulations come into force on 01.10.2014.